Blue Mountains Custom Private Charter Tours
- Duration: 10 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Sydney, NSW
- Product code: BMD02
The Blue Mountains of western Sydney is recognized as a World Heritage site for good
reason: full of stunning vistas atop sheer rocky cliffs, pristine waterfalls perfect for canyoning,
and bushwalks through lush rain forest-covered gorges, a sense of profound tranquility
permeates the immense valley as the colors of staggering rock formations shift with the
sunlight...Nestled throughout this natural wonderland are idyllic townships brimming with fabulous
restaurants, specialty shops, art galleries, and cultural opportunities - from aboriginal
performances to all kinds of musical events and creative workshops by local talent.
Luxurious, historic hotels and charming guesthouses also abound, along with excellent cafes and a
relaxing day spa or two. Basically everything you could need for a refreshing getaway.
Our expert guides can design an exceptional Blue Mountains experience your group will never forget, delivered in the comfort and style of our luxurious Mercedes tourbus.
Here are just a few of many options available to you:
- Interact with Australia’s native animals at Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Tour the gardens of Charming Leura Village and walk to Sublime Point
- Touch the Legendary Three Sisters and take in awe-inspiring Echo Point
- Your Choice of Fine Dining Lunch or Outdoor Barbeque
- Bushwalks At Leura Cascades or The Giant Staircase
- Unforgettable photo ops at Blackheath, Pulpit Rock Or Govett's Leap
- Guided walks through Mount Tomah Or Mount Wilson
- Wine Connoisseurs can enjoy an exquisite food and wine tasting at the historic Silk's Brasserie
- Well-appointed Overnight Plans For Extended Stays