Blue Mountain and Featherdale Day Tour
- Duration : 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Sydney, NSW
- Product code : BMD03
After a prompt hotel pick-up at 8am in our spacious Mercedes Tour Bus, we'll head to Featherdale Wildlife Park to experience the world's largest collection of Aussie native mammals, birds, and reptiles. The newly launched Koala Sanctuary alone provides up close access and photo ops to around 40 koalas! Featherdale has a great café and souvenir shop on site as well.
At 11:30 we'll hit the trails to some incredible lookouts, including the spectacular Three Sisters at Echo Point. From there, choose a longer walk to actually touch the Three Sisters or visit Scenic World to view the valley by glass-bottomed cable car or the world's steepest railway!
By 1 pm you'll be ready to relax over a delicious lunch at a top-rated restaurant in the lovely Leura Village. The shops, galleries, and gardens are not to be missed so we always allow some time for exploring the town.
This pre-set day tour includes:
- Comfortable and safe transportation in our spacious, air-conditioned Mercedes
- Animal fun at Fantastic Featherdale Wildlife Park
- The spectacular Three Sisters at Echo Point
- A choice between a bushwalk to touch the epic Three Sisters, or a visit to Scenic World to enjoy an intense valley ride - by cable car or the world’s steepest railway
- Lunch at our best pick of fine restaurants in the delightful Leura Village, with plenty of time to shop for gifts
- An optional drop-off at Olympic Park, where you can board the Circular Quay River Cruise to unwind in the late afternoon sun